Friday, October 15, 2010

Long time!

Almost a whole week!

I apologize, I have lost my camera battery! :( Today I am going to buy a new one, becauseI have looked everywhere for it and it's simply gone. I have also been so busy between work and school... and this weekend I'm going to be busy as well, it's crazy.

Simply wanted to check in and say, I'v tried a few new (for m anyways!) Products this week. :) Arctic Zero Ice Cream, Gnu Bars, SugarFree Da Vinci Syrups, and a few others! I will be writing my honest reviews on them this upcoming Monday. It should be a bigg post! So please, look forward to it. :D

I hope you are all doing well, bloggers and lurkers! ;)

~Genesis

4 comments:

  1. hi ! Genesis !

    how r u ? hope u got back ur battery ;) ... hey are u interested in writing for nutrition block in our blog ?
    please contact - mvhs13(@)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genesis,

    I couldn't find contact info for you on your blog but I am a PR rep with Pretty Muddy Women's rum,http://www.prettymuddywomensrun.com/.

    We are coming to Miami and would love for you to do our run in exchange for some sponsorship. Please email me if you are interested at: vmariscal@wisc.edu

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Genesis! We've selected your blog to be part of our Feel Better Community of trusted health bloggers. You can pick up your badge here: http://us.hypervibe.com/blog/introducing-the-feel-better-community/

    Thanks, and keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there
    I would like to add to the Top Food Blog list in mytaste.com/ . Your blog is quite impressive and it is just too perfect for the top list!! Great recipes!!
    I wonder if you would be interested in adding your blog to the Top List so that our more or less 3 million users, as us, will enjoy your recipes. Many blogs are already member and benefit from their exposure on us. Mytaste is one of the biggest worldwide when it comes to recipe search; it is also a social platform for foodies and blog/sites owners like you.
    To ADD YOUR BLOG or see who join the Top Food Blog list, here’s the link http://www.mytaste.com/top-food-blogs
    Please be kind enough to reply to this message so we should know that you have received it. Thank you for your attention and cooperation. For any questions- info@mytaste.com. We hope to see you there soon!
    Warm Regards
    Mytaste.com

    ReplyDelete