Monday, October 4, 2010

Eggs and Peaches

Title sounds kinda yucky, huh? Well, I found these beautiful white peaches at Publix today and knew I had to buy a few, just to try them out.

Sliced White Peach, Egg white scramble w/ Mushrooms & Spinach
This white peach was absolutely amazing. I had never had white peaches before (crazy, I thought so too) And I think the are my new favorite fruit. Peaches, Plums, Strawberries and Blueberries. Heaven!


Oh, and I also bought these tiny little cuties. They are a mere 1 1/2 inches tall! ♥


Left one = consumed. Right one... just wait 'till tonight....

Q: What are your favorite fruit?
I. love. Peaches. of course. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I have a favorite fruit, I love them all. Except kiwi :D
    Buuuut, figs I adore, because they are rare. Watermelon, melons, plums,peaches, bananas....yeah. The list goes on :D

    ReplyDelete