Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dinner & exhaustion

Today was a superrr tiring day. I ran errands, went to class and worked my butt off!

Not to mention, went for a 8 mile run tonight.

yeah, I was pretty ECSTATIC to be done and over with it.
 The weather was hot and humid (when is it not in Miami?) Little bugs kept flying into my eyes, I could hardly see in the darkness of the night! (my parents live where literally there are only farms around here...) and I lost my way... twice.

My legs. are. burning. That's what I get for not exercising for 10 days!

I know that after such an misadventure I was in the mood for something savory for dinner after such a dragging run.


French bean casserole, steamed peas and a ton of pieces of Lavash Bread

Oh, and also some of this.

Natural Homemade Strawberry Sorbet
Made from only strawberries
Now I want to sit with a book, and maybe catch up on a little bit of piano. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment